viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Jamaican Flavor

13 POP HITS INA JAMAICAN STYLE

Tracklist
Barry Biggs - Just An Illusion from Imagination's Just An Illusion
Chino - Through Di Grapevine from Marvin Gaye's I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Donovan Champion - Just The Two Of Us from Bill Whithers' - Just TheTwo Of Us
Echo Minott - Sweet Dreams from Eurythmics' Sweet Dreams
Freddie McGregor - Guantanamera from Cuban's Popular Song - Guantanamera
Joh Holt - I Just Call To Say from Stevie Wonder's I Just Called To Say I Love You
Johnny Osbourne - Fever from Peggy Lee's Fever
Malvo - Midnight Cowboy from Donovan's Everybody's Talking
Michael Prophet & Ricky Tuffy - Vibes from Laura Brannigan's Self Control
Scorpion - Gal Inna Me Dream from Bobby Darin's Dream Lover
Thiller U - Have Fun from Johnny Nash's I Can See Clearly Now
Unknown Artist - Porque Te Dub from Janette's Por Que Te Vas
Winsome - It's Not Unusual from Tom Jones' It's Not Unusual


DOWNLOAD

No hay comentarios: